It’s all about the crunch! A refreshing salad with shredded daikon, topped with crunchy noodles and drizzled with a creamy sesame dressing.
It’s a salad! You can present it in whatever way you wish, but here’s how we do it at the restaurant:
- Ideally use a dish with a raised edge to avoid spillage.
- Start with the shredded greens
- Next, layer the shredded daikon on top
- Add the crispy noodles
- Top with nori seaweed
- When you are ready to enjoy it, drizzle the sesame dressing over
- Toss the salad, and enjoy the bari bari!